St John Health Cannington
Conveniently located within Cannington Hometown
St John Medical is very easy to access and located across from Dan Murphys in Cannington Hometown.
- General Practice (appointments based)
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Walk In Clinic
- Skin Cancer & Minor Surgery Clinic
- Wizard Warehouse Pharmacy (co-located next door)
- General Health for all ages and both sexes
- Antenatal Care
- IMPLANON insertion and removal
- Chronic disease management
- Mental Health
- Closing the gap
- Work Cover
- Driver’s licence medical
- Pre-employment and insurance medicals
St John Medical Cannington is a predominantly bulk-billing centre. Failure to turn up for a booked appointment without cancelling at least 1 hour before will incur a fee of $20.
Ample free patient and disabled parking available within Cannington Hometown. The medical centre is accessible from two roads; William Street or Albany Highway.
TRAIN: Cannington Hometown is serviced by the Armadale Train line – visitwww.transperth.wa.gov.au or call 13 62 13. Cannington Hometown is just a thirteen minute walk from the Beckenham Train Station.
BUS: The bus interchange is located on Albany Highway, Beckenham and is a 3 minute walk to the centre.